Well, I’ve started painting my Nurgle Terminator Lord, and I’ve been hemming and hawing for several weeks now on how to paint him up. He’s not finished, but I think I’m in a place where I’m happy with where he’s at and I think the scheme is really going to work. He’s my first Nurgle Chaos Marine paint project, so he’s setting the tone for how the whole army is going to look. Remember this guy doesn’t have any arms because he was magnetized, as described here.
Below are some shots of him in progress of being painted.
Steps to get the base green:
- I start with a white primer
- Then spray with a layer of flat cammoflauge (light green) spray paint
- I then shade with the new Games Workshop Agrax Earthshade.
- Dry brush with the new Games Workshop Terminus Stone.
- Shade with the new Games Workshop Athonian Camoshade.
From there I started adding details. I’ll update as it gets closer to done but so far, so good!