Finally got this big girl painted! Took me a while to get to her after I finished the conversion in July with this post, but pretty happy with the results. I’d like to get some better pictures up here as well at some point. I like how the wings turned out especially. I am happy enough with them that I’ll use the same pattern on the wings for my gargoyles and my shrikes, when I finally get around to finishing those guys up. I got this guy done in record time, just finished the clear coat on him before a game session at my house. Turns out in her first time gracing the table, she snipered a venerable dreadnought. Nice shootin’ gal!